Here is another Gluten-free cookie recipe that looks really good! Thanks for sharing your recipes. www.livingwithout.com
Egg-Free Soft Batch Cookies:
½ cup gluten-free All-Purpose Flour Blend
½ cup sifted coconut flour
1 cup very finely shredded unsweetened coconut
1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon guar gum or xanthan gum
2 teaspoons cinnamon or pie spice
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup raisins or dried cranberries or chocolate chips, optional
¾ cup extra-virgin coconut oil, palm shortening or butter, room temperature
⅔ cup honey or agave nectar
¾ cup unsweetened applesauce
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease a large baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
2. Lightly spoon each flour into a measuring cup and level the top with a knife. Place flours, coconut, baking powder, baking soda, guar gum, cinnamon and salt in a bowl, whisking to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, combine raisins, coconut oil, honey and applesauce, beating until smooth. Add dry ingredients and mix only enough to combine.
4. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet. Flatten cookies into circles with damp fingers, allowing ½-inch space between cookies. They will not spread. For larger cookies, shape dough into portions of about 3 tablespoons each, then flatten.
5. Bake cookies on middle rack of preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. (For larger cookies, bake about 18 minutes.) Halfway through baking, rotate pan in the oven.
6. Cool cookies slightly. Then transfer to a rack to cool. Store cookies for up to a week in a covered bowl or tin, separating each layer with parchment paper. Refrigerate or freeze for longer storage.